Excerpts from Richard’s debut collection of poetry, Caribou Run have been featured in magazines across Canada and the United States, including Notre Dame Review, The Literary Review of Canada, The Hart House Review, and others.
Caribou Run was included as one of CBC’s fifteen must-read poetry collections and was runner-up for the Canadian Authors Association’s Exporting Alberta award. Richard’s poetry has won or been a finalist for awards from Prism, Grain, and Echolocation.
- “Antlers” on Goose Lane.
- “The Love Poem as Caribou” in All Lit Up.
- “Ode to What is Left Behind” in Vallum.
- “Amidst the Fog of Black Flies, A Bull Charges” in The Véhicule Press Blog.
- “The Raven and the Caribou” in Partisan.
- “An Interview with a Caribou” in The Maynard.
- “Genesis 1:24” in The Feathertale Review.
- “Pyrrhic” in Anstruther Press.